Terms and Conditions
ESL Class Online Terms of Service
You are required to be online and prepared for class at the pre-scheduled time.
You are entitled to a free placement test to assess your language strengths and weaknesses.
Create a free account at Zoom in order to access the online classroom. I can assist you with this.
A stable internet connection is required
New students can sign up for a 25-minute English consultation for $2.00. This will help you to decide if the course material is right for you.
Payments are made at the time of booking using PayPal.
If you are unable to attend a lesson at the pre-scheduled time, 24-hour notice is required. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time, the lesson is considered completed and no refund will be issued. If a student does not show up for a scheduled class, no refund will be issued.
In the event of internet disruptions on either side, disruption of Zoom services, or bad audio quality, the lesson will be rescheduled.
Children Under 13
I do not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
By accessing the website at https://www.eslclassonline.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ESL Class Online’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ESL Class Online’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ESL Class Online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ESL Class Online’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ESL Class Online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ESL Class Online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ESL Class Online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ESL Class Online’s website, even if ESL Class Online or an ESL Class Online authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the ESL Class Online website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ESL Class Online does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ESL Class Online may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However ESL Class Online does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ESL Class Online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ESL Class Online of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ESL Class Online may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of El Salvador and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
We don’t ask for your personal information unless we truly need it.
It is ESL Class Online’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.eslclassonline.com.
We may ask you for personal information, such as your name, email, address, contact details, and payment details. We collect only the personal information relevant to providing you with a service and use your information only to ensure the fulfillment of this service. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services without this information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with a service.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit so we can understand how you use our site and serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals on our websites – for example, analytics providers and content partners. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We take security seriously and do what we can within commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
Links to Other Sites
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include user information among our assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.